Online Legionella training course offered by Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories is popular for it’s complete flexibility and convenience. The course is designed to suit a wide range of competence and compliance requirements including those of company owners and directors, senior managers, health and safety managers, property and facilities managers, engineering staff and those with specific responsibility for the control of Legionella related risks including the “Duty Holder”, the “Responsible Person” and deputy positions.
It is important for those working in the control of Legionella to have a good understanding of the factors that affect Legionella survival and growth in the natural environment as well as in artificial water systems. It allows the areas most at risk from Legionella colonization in such systems to be identified, thereby indicating the points at which control measures will be most effective; it also allows the control measures that will be most effective to be identified.
This course covers the following topics.
- Topic 1. Introduction to Legionella.
- Topic 2. Ecology and Factors That Influence Growth of Legionella.
- Topic 3. Legionella Risk Factors in Potable water.
- Topic 4. Legionella Risk Factors in Cooling towers.
- Topic 5. Legionella Risk Factors in Health-care facilities.
- Topic 6. Legionella Risk Factors in Hotels and ships.
- Topic 7. Legionella Risk Factors in Natural spas.
- Topic 8. Legionella Risk Assessment.
- Topic 9. Legionella Sampling.
- Topic 10. Legionella Surveillance and Control.
There are no reviews yet.